This post will discuss the Pros’ tools within the Involve Asia affiliate marketing platform.
If you need to promote a brand of your own, Involve Asia might help! You can sign up as an Advertiser from this link to get you started. IA will help to find you an army or affiliates.
While you can earn an online income by creating content like a YouTuber, blogger, or by becoming a social media influencer, you can leverage your efforts by signing up as a Publisher in Involve Asia.
Getting a Free Involve Asia Affiliate Marketing Account
First things first, apply for a free affiliate account. Wait for Involve Asia’s approval so you can fully use their platform.
After completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email from IA.
IA will know that you are interested in their program after confirming your email. It will send you another email with information that the registration is successful.
But that is just the initial step. Because according to the email, you need to complete your account setup.
Filling out the Property is a crucial part of your application.
If IA denies the application, they will not tell you their grounds for rejection. The only information they will give you is their IA FAQ on putting a Property properly.
You cannot participate in IA’s program unless IA fully approves your account.
Don’t worry if you get rejected on the first try; it happens. I, too, have my fair share of rejections.
To be exact, it has rejected me eleven times.
But the day of sweetness will surely come!
That day is when you open your email with this greeting:
The 5 Involve Asia Affiliate Marketing Promotion Tools
Now that you have an approved affiliate account, you are ready!
Familiarize yourself with the Dashboard.
Go to Promotion and use Involve Asia affiliate marketing promotion tools to your advantage.
Edited for 2021: According to this post’s title, there were supposed to be five promotion tools that you will see on the Dashboard.
Don’t panic if you only see four.
It’s time that I should start explaining myself. 😅
See, I am not kidding when I said there were five tools because yes, there were, back when I created this post.
But just recently, IA called the Version2 of the Deeplink Generator as it is, “Deeplink Generator,” and removed the former version leaving us with four promotion tools, as you might have noticed from your Dashboard. For educational purposes, I will keep the information of “The Former” version below so you would know that once upon a time, there were five promotional tools inside Involve Asia.
—For the best experience, work with your laptop or desktop while doing this business.
The Deeplink Generator (The Former)
Do you want to promote an individual product?
How about a set of similar products to give your audience some variations; or even specific deals? Here is a tool to help you create links and share them with your social media or website.
- Select an Advertiser of your choice, e.g., Lazada PH, Shopee PH, AliExpress, ZALORA, and many more.
- While you are inside IA’s Deeplink page, using a browser, open a new tab to get to the Advertiser’s website (ex. https://shopee.ph/).
- On the Advertiser’s site, search for an individual product page or a catalog. Copy its URL.
- Go back to the IA’s Deeplink page, paste that URL on Insert Destination URL, then click Generate.
- Congratulations! You have just generated your first link! You can now copy the short along with the expanded affiliate links.
Click on the Generate link again to save it in your Deeplink history.
The Deeplink v2 Generator
It is the enhanced version of the Deeplink Generator mentioned above.
Here, it lets you choose the Property you want to work with (if you have multiple approved Properties).
It means you need to create different links for unique Properties, even though those links lead to the same offer.
To generate the links, you can do either of the two options:
- Search an offer directly from the Search or Paste Advertiser URL search bar, OR
- Follow the same step mentioned on the Deeplink v1 Generator to get the specific product’s link.
One significant difference between v1 and v2 is that the latter tells you if the offer is available and commission-able or not.
- I use little of the Add Sub Ids, so you can also skip that part. It’s optional anyway.
- Click Generate. Presto! You can now copy your shortened and expanded links.
The link you created will populate itself to the Deeplink History.
The Banners and Coupons
You will find Featured, Ongoing, Upcoming, and Ending Soon campaigns in various countries on the Banners and Coupons page.
From here, you can do two things:
- Choose a campaign from the list without filtering, or if that doesn’t suit you, filter the search.
- Click whatever campaign you like.
- A pop-up will appear after clicking a banner. It will show you the Campaign Period, Description, Mechanics, Terms & Conditions.
- This pop-up will also allow you to copy the campaign’s HTML code and download the Creatives.
- You can copy the campaign’s landing page link for later use or share it to your favorite social media, straight from the pop-up.
- Click the funnel-like-stripe icon on the upper right corner of your screen. Filter the campaigns based on four searches, i.e., Country, Advertiser, Category, Coupons.
- There are two options below the search bars you can also check off. The first is to set the settings as default, and the second is to hide generic campaigns that have no end dates.
- Click Filter Campaigns. The filter will either show you No Result or the opposite.
- If results come up, select your desired campaign, then follow the directions on Without Filtering.
Shoplinks will make the Involve Asia affiliate marketing life more convenient for the one owning a blog or website.
The instructions here are specifically for WordPress users.
What it does is helps you convert Advertiser keywords into affiliate links automatically.
If you have applied and approved with a website URL as your Property, then a script is already available for you on the Shoplinks page.
- Go to the Shoplinks page. Scroll to just about the middle of the page. You should see your website URL already populating no.1.
- Copy the Shoplinks script.
- Open a new tab on the browser and log in to your website.
If you don’t have the WPBeginner’s Insert Headers and Footers on your WordPress site yet, please install it.
- From the WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins>Add New. Then on the search bar, look for the said plugin. Don’t worry if the description says it’s Untested with your WordPress version. More than a million users have this plugin, including JuanNomad.
- Click Install Now, then Activate.
- After activation, you should see Insert Headers and Footers on WordPress Dashboard Settings. Click it.
- Scroll down to Scripts in Footer and paste the script you copied from IA’s Shoplinks page. Hit Save.
- Go back to IA’s Shoplinks page and Very Installation by clicking Check. Now your good!
NOTE: I don’t use Shoplinks, though.
The reason being is that at the time of this writing, the tool limits you to a hundred and nine keywords.
Also, I don’t particularly appreciate seeing affiliate links all over the place. I prefer inserting affiliate links myself.
The Data Feed Manager
Still under beta testing, according to Involve Asia, ‘a data feed is a file that contains all the relevant information about Advertiser’s products such as product name, price, product URL, product image URL, description, category, etc.’
For now, I can’t cover much of its details, not much on this short post.
It needs a more in-depth review worthy of a spotlight.
If you need more information about the Data Feed Manager BETA, get it straight from the source.
Concluding the Involve Asia Affiliate Marketing Post
Affiliate marketing is an exciting business model!
It might not be profitable right away, but with Involve Asia and its tools at your back helping you out, you will get to your destination much sooner.
Owning a website would also help with your efforts. You can read WHY STARTING A BLOG IS A GOOD IDEA BEFORE & AFTER PANDEMIC.
With what has happened globally, regular employment and traditional businesses have become unreliable because of forced stay-at-home policies.
Now, more than ever, will you consider building an online business? How about affiliate marketing with Involve Asia? — Not a terrible idea, isn’t it?
Online businesses are on the rise!
Don’t let another pandemic make you realize the mistake of inactions.
“If there is no path, create one!”